The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Betaine Hcl Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.