While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Betaine Hcl And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.