While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Best Vegan Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.