While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Best Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.