While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Best Dog Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.