While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Best Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Best Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Best Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Best Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Best Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.