While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Best Digestive Enzymes While Pregnant
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.