The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Best Digestive Enzymes Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.