The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs Diarrhea
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.