While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.