The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.