While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Bloating
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.