Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Acid Reflux
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.