The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Bacteria That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.