Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Ayurvedic Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.