Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Artificial Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Artificial Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Artificial Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Artificial Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Artificial Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Artificial Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Artificial Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Artificial Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.