The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Are Probiotics The Same As Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.