While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Are Digestive Enzymes Vegan
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.