While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Are Digestive Enzymes The Same As Prebiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.