Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Are Digestive Enzymes Safe
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.