Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Are Digestive Enzymes Safe To Take
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.