Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Are Digestive Enzymes Safe For Cats
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.