Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Are Digestive Enzymes Good For The Liver
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.