The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Are Digestive Enzymes Good For Ibs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.