While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Are Digestive Enzymes Better Than Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.