The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Apple Cider Vinegar Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.