While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Animal Derived Digestive Enzymes Vs Plant
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.