While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Ancient Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.