Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions An Organ That Produces Digestive Enzymes And Releases Bicarbonate Is The
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.