Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Amylase Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Amylase Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Amylase Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Amylase Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Amylase Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Amylase Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Amylase Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Amylase Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.