While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Amy Myers Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.