While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Amino Acids Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.