The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Align Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Align Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Align Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Align Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Align Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Align Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Align Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Align Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.