While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Acid Reflux Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.