While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions A Cell Organelle That Contains Digestive Enzymes Is
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.