The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions A Bubble Containing Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.