The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. 7 Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes 7 Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. 7 Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. 7 Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. 7 Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. 7 Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. 7 Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions 7 Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.