While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions 6 Enzymes And Cellular Regulation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.