Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. 6 Digestive Organs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 6 Digestive Organs
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 6 Digestive Organs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. 6 Digestive Organs
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. 6 Digestive Organs
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. 6 Digestive Organs
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. 6 Digestive Organs
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions 6 Digestive Organs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.