Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions 5 Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.