Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions 5 Digestive Enzymes Name
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.