Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions 5 Digestive Enzymes Class 10
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.