While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions 4Life Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.