While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions 42 Nutrition Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.