While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions 4 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.