While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions 4 Enzymes In The Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.