While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. 4 Digestive Systems
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 4 Digestive Systems
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. 4 Digestive Systems
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. 4 Digestive Systems
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. 4 Digestive Systems
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. 4 Digestive Systems
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. 4 Digestive Systems
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions 4 Digestive Systems
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.