The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions 4 Digestive Enzymes Secreted By The Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.