Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions 3 Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.