Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. 3 Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 3 Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. 3 Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. 3 Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. 3 Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. 3 Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. 3 Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions 3 Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.